In fact, all parts are replaceable, which makes the product a worthwhile investment. An interchangeable mouthpiece allows you to use your favorite drip tip.
Protank 2 Features
- Replaceable Pyrex tank
- Durable base
- All parts can be replaced
- Compatible with the 510 Drip tip
- 2.5ml capacity
- Bottom coil for improved performance
- Uses 2.5ohms coils
- Comes in five colors: Blue, Smoke, Red, Purple and Clear
As far as performance is concerned, the Protank 2 is almost identical to its predecessor. It still produces the same great flavor and large vapor the original Protank produced. Its bottom coil design allows for better wicking.
How to Use the Protank 2
Filling the Protank 2 is simple and easy. With a cloth wrapped around the mouthpiece, unscrew the atomizer head and add your favorite e-juice. Avoid adding liquid to the metal tube in the center of the clearomizer.
Make sure that you allow the Protank 2 to sit for at least one minute before using, especially when filling the tank for the first time. This will allow the wick to fully absorb the liquid. Atomizer heads last anywhere between 10 and 20 days.
Benefits of the Protank 2
The Protank 2 offers one thing that many other atomizers can’t – consistency. Having consistent hits makes the Protank more satisfying to use and enjoyable.
The ability to replace the glass tank makes this atomizer an economical choice. Because the Protank 2 does not contain any glue, all parts can be removed and replaced.
Users that are unhappy with the Protank 2’s included mouthpiece can replace it with their own customer drip tip.
- If you are experiencing leaks or hearing a gurgling sound, it is likely because liquid has made its way into this center tube. This tends to happen during the refill process and can easily be fixed by removing the liquid from the tube. Wrap a cloth or a tissue around the batter end and blow air through the mouthpiece. This will remove the liquid without forcing you to empty the tank.
- Always make sure that the atomizer head is secure before you reinstall your Protank 2 base.
- Cleaning the battery before charging it is always a good idea as it is common for small amounts of liquid to make its way into the battery area.
- If you are experiencing leaks and liquid in the center tube is not causing the issue, it may be time to replace your atomizer head.
- If you are experiencing a burnt taste, clean out the tank and give a 10 second dry burn. This will get rid of the excess liquid and build-up that is causing the unpleasant taste.
- Ensure that the tank is at least 1/3 full at any given time. This tightens the seal and prevents leaks.
- Kanger Protank 2 coils are compatible with the original Protank coils.